I'm a Living Dead

I walk, I talk, I cry, I smile
But no one knew, I'm dying inside
My brains go crazy, it's no longer thinking
My heart is pumping but is no longer beating.

Though I listen to everyone
I could no longer understand
And no matter what I hear
I could no longer comprehend.

I still live, but I'm not alive
I still eat, but could no longer survive.
I'm not alone, but I still feel lonely.
I still laugh, but I am not happy.

I still smell, but is no longer breathing
I still touch, but is no longer feeling
I have eyes that is no longer seeing.
I have a heart that is no longer loving.

I lost dreams, I lost hopes
There are so many changes I can't cope.
I don't care what life could bring ahead.
Because now, I am just a living dead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Call Center

Love of my Life

Lovers in Paradise