The Fickle Minded Bee


In my garden, there I see
One confused little bee
He could not decide what to pick
Between a lovely red rose and a tulips.
I then asked this little fella
What kind of flower would he want?
I am not sure my dearest friend,
As they both look lovely in my eyes
But I have to pick, oh, which is which?
Shall I choose the rose or this lovely tulips?”
To help him out, I asked again
I need to help this little friend.
What makes him happy, what makes him glad;
He needs to pick which one to have.
I’m still confused, I could not say”
Says this little fickle minded bee
Can I have both of these lovely flowers?
Surely, we’ll all be happy together”
Oh, no my friend you have to pick one
Choose the one you really want
You can’t have all, you have to share
As other bees still need a pair.
If you were me which would you choose?
This lovely tulips or that simple rose?
It’s really hard, I want them both
And I don’t want anything to lose”.
Dear, oh, dear, I know it’s hard
But you have to pick which one to have.
Having both would be unfair
Both flowers can’t have one bee to share.
Which do you want more,
You have to gauge
Since this will be permanent,
You could not change
Decide wisely now or be alone
The other bees are yet to come.
Still undecided, he pondered again
Which would he let go and which would remain.
He wants the tulips but still holds the rose
It seemed he really does not want to choose.
My dearest friend please tell me why
Why is it hard for you to decide?
It’s plain and simple which do you want?
Which among them would make you glad?
“I’ve had this rose for a little while
I took care of it for quite some time
Until I found this lovely tulips
And I am sure it’s what I want.”
Then what’s stopping you from picking it?
If it is what you really want.
Decide now, which is which?
This simple rose or the lovely tulips?
And there was silence, between us two
He’s still confused which to let go
Until the tulips broke her silence
And said to the bee with confidence.
For quite a while we’ve known each other
I’ve already wished we could be together
I have learned to live each day with you
It will be so hard if you let me go.
But I know you have the lovely rose
That you could not afford to lose
I’ve always wanted you to be my bee
But I know you can’t choose me.
Those words from the tulips struck his heart
He could not imagine them being apart
But she was right, he can’t lose the rose
For its buds now slowly grows.
The rose needs him more, thought the bee;
And for this reason, he can’t leave thee
Picking the rose may not make him happy
But it’s what’s right, thought the bee.
And this is how the story ends
He kept the rose and let go of the tulips
But in his mind his thoughts still plays
What could have happened if he had chosen thee?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Call Center

Love of my Life

Lovers in Paradise